The trunnion mounted side entry ball valve is the most popular ball valve design for Oil & Gas application. The ball is held on a fixed vertical axis and is free to rotate around it. Sealing is assured by pressure & spring energized seats.
For small sizes, the ball is supported by a trunnion, while for large sizes trunnion plates are used. Valves are designed in accordance with the most recognized international standards as well as the applicable customer specifications.
Body material may vary from carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and any exotic alloy. Various solutions are available for body seals and seats including metal to metal seal ring.
• Ends according to ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47, B16.25, MSS-SP44
• Anti-blowout stem
• Antistatic device
• Double block and bleed
• Fire safe according to ISO 10497, API 607, API 6FA, BS 6755-2
• Soft or metal seated, PMSS also available
• Carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and any exotic alloy
• One seat self-relieving and one seat double piston effect
• Emergency sealant injection on seat and/or stem sealings
• Bonnet extension
• Stem extension
• Internal lining
• Weld overlay on seat pocket and/or stem pocket area
• Weld overlay on all wetted parts